Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Lecturer's Words

After replying lots of request from student on changing of mid term test date, finally my lecturer come out below words via email to all of us~(interesting~haha~)

Tittle: becoming an adult - sincere expression

invalid reasons: to entertain or to not entertain?
that is the question.

i normally don't. but when i decide to, all hell breaks loose.
who am i helping? am i really helping? or just "helping."

one says, "i'm just going for my break now."
another, "i'm helping out with my sister's wedding."
yet another, "i'm going back to my hometown."
and the list goes on..and on..

why should i care? should i care??
it being a study week..them being invalid reasons..
and you and i both know our duties, roles, and responsibilities..

what if i were to say, "i don't feel like conducting the midterm this semester.
i'd rather spend my nights at home with my family."
what would you do? would you entertain my decision? hell NO!! (coz if you did
you'd all get zeros).

think about it.

think about others having to change our live plans to fit YOUR schedule. who are
you? or perhaps i should say, who do you think you are??

each and everyone of us are important.
each and everyone of us have a life, family, other roles and responsibilities to
play.
not one is more important than the other.

ultimately, remember our culture.
respect the elder. respect the wiser.

and yes, growing up isn't easy. but it is time.

xxooxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment