Friday, October 30, 2009

Maxis IPO of RM5.20



Maxis IPO share price will be determined at NOV 10, 2009, but analyst research believe that it will locked between RM4-6, which is an average of industry PE, 18 times, and proved when news said that it will be issued at RM5.2. Maxis IPO will start traded at NOV 19, 2009.

I personally think that this should be an interesting stock to go in, as me personally also a Maxis user, and quite satisfied with their services. But the price worth only can determine after I able to seek for their financial statements.

Look forward to start my research on this stock and this will be my first step in writing a finance blog. ^^

Below are latest news articles on Maxis IPO from The Star:

Maxis to raise RM11.7bil via IPO - 29 Oct 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment