Friday, October 23, 2009

Sad World



A man sat under a tree, wondering what the world want from him,

Do this world need him? If there is negative answer, than why he had born here?

What is the main purpose for a human life? To eat? drink? work? and suffer?

He maybe used to be the best between his peers, he maybe wealth enough to quit his job, he maybe the one who gain respect from others, he maybe...

But, do those things bring a good mean on why he should keep on live in this world?

While the pollution level at the brink of critical point, while humans' heart and mind became more poisoned and poisoned, while the world gradually became much unfair...

All those things make a human suffer, make a human forget what he is, make a human cruel enough...

After a while, he raise his head and take a deep breath, I intend to reach him and share the same feelings with him, I walk near him and put my right hand on his shoulder...

The man turn his neck and look at me, suddenly everything disappear, everything gone, and I open my eyes and found that I am on my bed...

My dream, my words, my thought...I am the sad man...

0 comments:

Post a Comment