Friday, October 23, 2009

Pray



I always pray, that for them who suffered because of me can forgive me.

Today, I pray a lots, I pray to myself, I hope I can forgive myself.

Bit by bit, everybody will leave me eventually, as none of the bond may last long.

For I am stubborn, foolish, lack caring, and not fully committed to any bond.

I had gradually changed, changed to someone I did not recognize anymore.

A cruel man, a selfish person, a pity human.

Today, I pray, I pray hard to myself, I hope I can cure myself from these.

I believe, I can heard my pray, that one day I can still remember and remain who I am, and to save me from who I will be.

My soul, thanks for hearing my own voice, please keep guiding me along my path.

Thats what I had prayed for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment