Friday, October 23, 2009

Silent Night, Sleepless Night


I am nervous, I have no idea why I have that feeling, maybe I have not prepared well for my future...

I am worry, I don't know why this come to me, maybe I believed that future is of great uncertainty...

I am in down mood, I cannot explain what is the reason, maybe I will stay far from everyone I miss soon...

My heart is breaking, don't ask me how this happen, maybe just because I did something fool enough...

My brain is storming, let me tell you, because I am writing the above idiot feelings...

My eyes is getting heavier and heavier, this I know why, as I did not sleep well for a few nights, by just keep thinking and thinking why I will suffer insomnia each time I had laid down on my bed...

Am I sick...?

0 comments:

Post a Comment