Monday, December 28, 2009

1st Day of the Last Semester

28th Dec 2009: Today is the first day of my last semester for my degree. This semester I have strategic management as my core course, financial derivatives as my major, and macroeconomic as my minor. It should be a bit relax when there are only 3 subjects to study for one semester, but actually it is not.

Today when heard about the course synopsis on strategic management in the 1st lecture, I am a bit dizzy. First, the course mark will be evaluate through mid term, case study, tutorial questions, term paper, class participation, presentation in both tutorial questions and term paper, and also have to participate in an online business simulation game...this is not the end yet, the most headache thing of this course is the cost~guess how much we gonna spend on this course...? RM98...for the book only, not included all the tutorial and term paper printing cost~OMG~

Next, about the financial derivatives subject, it is also a killing-me subject, besides lots of assignments for sure, we are also required to do survey on fund management company, means we gonna visit those company, if not wrong, these company mostly based in KL only, so~we gonna spend a sum on transportation...set aside on that, the main reference text book, sorry, I mean book's', because it consist of three books, one is text book, and others two are module from SIDC, ...be left speechless with wonder or fear...besides, to ensure to get a good result in this subject, we are recommended to sit for an online 200 mcq test before the final, this is not the problem, the problem is...this test cost RM200...again, speechless...

My minor macroeconomic still not get the information yet, so I pray to God, please stop playing with me again...I really surrender beneath your mighty hand~T.T~

0 comments:

Post a Comment