Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Yearning Childhood Comics

 
Dr. Slump



Crayon Sin Chan

  
Doraemon



China Hero

  
Storm Warriors

Today accidentally saw Dr. Slump pic which emailed to me by my friend, which make me suddenly miss those childhood comics and life a lots~^^. Its been more than a decade I did not touch the above comics, which I am so addicted to them before I enter and till the end of primary school life. 

I recall that I always get punished and reprimanded by both my parents and school teachers, just because I consumed most of my time keep reading those stuff and learned to draw them, and thus ignore all my study and homework. 

But, in fact, I am quite well known in my friends group, which I am good in drawing comic, especially Hong Kong style comic, and the second reason is, I always being called by my teachers to face headmaster individually (of course not for good things)~XP~what a shame~lol~

Sincerely, if not the pressure from my family and relatives, and also the rare development opportunities of the comic field in local. Today I shall be in this field, but not business field, for this is my natural born talent and interest...sigh...

Haiz...time just past that fast, no longer a stupid child anymore, really hope that there is a chance for me to fly back to my childhood life again, even me always dream to be an adult soon at that time... :) ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment