Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Travel KL for Term Paper

This is not the first time, my badge have used to experienced this in our first year degree study. Know why? Because our lecturer want to do their thesis, and we, of course, the best free resources to help them finish their survey and save lots of their works~Thats why I always assume that if they are more suitable in taking economic subject, as they are damn good in economic basic phrase: getting the most from limited resources with unlimited wants and needs.

This time our far distance survey is under the financial derivatives subject, we need to do survey on fund management company registered under securities commission. The survey is based on the using of hedging strategy of those companies, whether they use it or not, why and why not, the impact and else.

As those company mostly based in KL, therefore we have to spend on transportation cost by our own~>.<~Big sacrifice huh? My group had chosen a company based in KL, located at Jalan Ismail, luckily there is a good friend living near there (Titiwangsa) can provide me accommodation.

Anyway, for me it is interesting, at least it is better than my last time  far distance survey, which me and my group mates have to travel far inside the rural areas in Pahang, which is a terrible experience by almost consuming our whole day time on riding bus to reach the destination~

This survey will be taken during the last week in this month, hopefully everything will be go smoothly, cheero~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment