Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Age


New age, come with new dreams,
dreams will be converted to actions,
actions to ensure my dreams realized,
realize dreams means I did not waste my time for an age.

24, a good looking number,
but a challenging number for me,
so much things to chase for, hunt for,
so much things have to worry for, tension for,
most important, 24 a number which represents,
a entire new milestone in my life.

For those who wishes me,
friends and family,
you will always being carved in my memory diary.
Sincerely appreciate for the one used to exist during my 23 years lifetime,
I wish you all a good fortune,
and everyday will seems a nice day to you.

24, whatever happen,
I hope I can smile like the above stupid kitty,
a stupid smile that so free, so relax,
24, come on, lets cheers~!
Cheero~!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cutie, thanks lots for your comment! Your words is so deep, I will take time to understand it~haha~

Post a Comment